Thursday 30 June 2011

17 Button slogans

Someone told me recently that they would wear a funny pin if I made one for them.  Writing ideas here seems like it will clog up the net-sphere less than individual tweets or facebook statuses.  O.K. brain, go!

Must love Cthulhu

My other button is made of human skin.

I am rubber, you are glue.  Let's date.

Joking about murder is classic!

Must love bears.    <---as suitable for nature lovers as people who love elderly gay gentlemen.

Fortune cookies are awesome... in bed!

Is this really that cute?   <---maybe a gruesome image on this button

Will you have me here or for take out?

Wicked desperate.

Ask me about nihilism!

Down with Philip Marlowe

Fish got nothin' on me.

Because I'm a robot, that's why.

Totally not a ninja.

This is my coat's nipple.

If you can read this, I love you.

Literacy is often wasted, like now.


And now off to work.  I may come up with some more later, but if you like any let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment